Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family and Memories

My brothers found a lot of old pictures to use in a slide show at my dad's funeral. Here are just a few of them. Also, some pictures from the funeral and one from Valentine's Day. Mom and Dad - you have such a wonderful family. We are all very lucky that you decided to have a large family. What would we do without even one of us? And thanks for teaching us about Heavenly Fathers plan and that we can be a 'Forever Family'. I love you all.
My mom and dad really did love each other. The simple things - kisses and flowers from the side of the road! And this BIG blue and white van brings back so many memories growing up! I learned how to drive in this big beast! Many memories of being on the side of the road in this van too - changing a tire, taking a potty break, helping some poor stranded soul...
Can we say 80's! Kathy, Barbi, Sarah, Diana, Eric, Randy and Brad on the floor. I remember always climbing on my dad for horsey rides! What great memories.
All SIX sisters! We were able to all get together at mom and dad's on Valentine's Day. I love you guys. We are so lucky to have each other!
Wow! Here is my whole family at my dad's funeral in Spokane - All my bro's, sis's, spouses, kids and mom. It is so fun having a big family. I told Duane the other day that I wanted 18 kids. He said, "do I have any say in this!"
Here are all 20 grandkids (and a few extra adults to keep fussy ones somewhat happy - and Randy!).
And I have to put a picture of my little thumb sucker!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, iove your update! You are such a good blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I remember your dad always giving you guys horsey rides. He will be missed.

    Your little girl is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete