'Long before the time you can remember, our Father held you in His arms so tender. Those loving arms released you as He sent you down to earth. He said, my child, I love you, don't forget your great worth.'
As I sang this to her I knew that Heavenly Father indeed loves her, even more than I do. His loving arms released her to come to my family. I have a responsibility to help her to always remember her great worth.
Heavenly Father loves all His daughters. So, remember to “Walk Tall” because “you’re a daughter, a child of God… He’s closer than you know, reach up He’ll take your hand.”
I found a slide show of this song on YouTube (here). Enjoy, but be prepared to shed a few tears as you feel the sweet spirit of this song!
p.s. (if you can have a p.s. on a blog!) I actually sang this song one time at a baptism for Connie in South Africa with my missionary companion Ann. It was a wonderful experience (even though I don't sing, no matter what any of my missionary companions say!!!). Do you remember this Ann?
that's so sweet! I love that song! A little dangerous having amberlee on railroad tracks isn't it???? Just kidding, way cute pic!
ReplyDeleteYes, that could be dangerous! But I was right there with her. Does that make it any better?!?
ReplyDeletewhat a great post barbi! that song is one of my absolute favorites! thank you for reminding me of the wonderfule words!
ReplyDeleteamberlie is precious!