Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures by Janna Beecher (www.jannabeecher.com)

Here are all three of my toothless grinners. Okay, so one of them does not grin as much!!!
My soon to be 8 year old twins!!!


BLUE EYES!

She did it!!!
Too bad Duane was not able to be with us that day. He was busy working or something! I really have not seen much of him this year while he has been doing his internship, but his hard work will pay off soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish you posted the one of her grabbing her tummy! Cute boys & beautiful girl. I see her smile all the time! I love how your green eyes pop out with Amberlie's blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! You guys are so cute. thanks for letting me eat all your pizza yesterday. Happy Birthday Jaschon and Jakobi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are cute. The pictures turned out great.

    ReplyDelete